Best SuperTarget Store near wdw

There is a Super Target approximately 3 miles from Disney.

Exit Disney Property via Hotel Plaza Blvd.
Turn right onto SR 535 / Apopka-Vineland Rd.
Travel approximately 2.5 miles to the intersection with Highway 192.
Turn left on 192 headed east and travel approximately 1/2 a mile.
The Super Target is on the left side of the road

Super Target
Address: 4795 W Irlo Bronson Meml Pwy (192), Kissimmee, FL 34746
Phone: (407) 594-0029

The Super Walmart in on the way on the right hand side. It's on SR 535. It is on the opposite side of property from Pop Century, which accounts for the extra drive time.

There are quite a few, actually. At www.target.com you can find them all ln the home page under "locate a store." However, I found that if I entered "Orlando" it only showed Orlando Targets, and vice versa with Kissimmee.

I'm from Oregon so I don't drive but I still make my way down to Target via bus #56 from TTC. I got this tip one time from someone I knew. It goes directly there and back via Hwy 192, the W. Irlo Bronson HWY and it also goes though Disney's town of Celebration and Old Town.

I'm from Oregon so I don't drive but I still make my way down to Target via bus #56 from TTC. I got this tip one time from someone I knew. It goes directly there and back via Hwy 192, the W. Irlo Bronson HWY and it also goes though Disney's town of Celebration and Old Town.

Thanks for posting this handy information :yay:
As we wont have a car, can you please give me more information on where the we can catch the #56 bus?
I am not familar with the location/abbreviation TTC.
We will be staying at Pop Century.

Thanks Ellen :)

TTC is the Ticket and Transportation Center at the MK/Epcot monorail station before you get to Magic Kingdom.

I should probably state though, when we go we make it park of our first day where we don't really plan on going to anything Disney. We usually go 14 days and only have a 10 day ticket so we fill up our other days with things like DTD, Universal and Old Town. It takes quite a bit of time do to this but it's definitely worth it for us because we enjoy going to Old Town also which has a really fun and interesting night life, there's a little state-fair-like area plus $.49 small glass bottles of Pepsi.

Anyway, I'm rambling on though. My point was that it'll take quite a bit of time so if you don't have the time, I wouldn't recommend going. Also, there are towncar and taxis that can take you and save a lot of time, the Target isn't that far away.

If you do take the bus though, in September when I went it was only $1.50 per trip, they were surprisingly well kept up buses and I recommend to save time by knowing the bus schedule going there and back... you can just check the Lynx website for that.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter