Best Stroller Rental Company

Travism24

Disney Dreamer
We are planning a trip and we are deciding to bring or rent a stroller. We don't want one from the parks as we would like one around the resort and to the busses. Which off-site company is best to rent from?

I've used Magic Strollers and Orlando Strollers. We didn't have any real issues with either. We used Orlando on our last visit in 2014 and our stroller was a little on the dingy worn side, but worked. I saw lots of Kingdom strollers around the park and they all appeared to be in great shape.

So I have been five times since having children. I have used Kingdom Strollers four of those times. They have a real easy website to use and lots of strollers for options. The product once delivered is clean and in good repair. Dont buy water through them, you end up paying way too much.
I had one problem with them/Someone else. At POR they just keep all the delivered strollers near the bell hop, someone must've token our stroller with our name on it. Called kingdom strollers and they delivered one within an hour, which is pretty good for the vast size of WDW and their operation.

We have used kingdom and magic strollers at various times. We always price them out- prices can be different based on length of stay- if you get charged by the day or by the week. Have never had any problems- even got our rental extended one time!

We've rented from Magic Strollers once and Kingdom Strollers the rest of our trips because they always worked out to be the cheapest...so we went with them. Both are great companies, no issues. Strollers are easy to fold and steer smoothly. Have fun!

Another vote for kingdom. It was super easy. The stroller was waiting for us when we arrived. The bellhop got it from the back and we signed for it. The stroller was clean and in good condition. We had a citimini double. The day we left, I brought it back to the bellhop and he had me sign saying we returned it and he brought it out back.

Another vote for Kingdom strollers. Easy website to order from, easy drop off and pick up from bell service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter