Best Steak Using 1 TS credit?

I had steak and eggs at Grand Floridian Cafe about a year and a half ago, which is a 1 TS credit meal and was pleasantly surprised at how good the steak was! Mind you, its not a typical steak meal, and its only available for breakfast and lunch, so this is probably not what you're looking for, but it was a surprisingly good- albeit small- sirloin steak!

I couple of years ago, i had a fantastic streak at Mama Melrose. It was so tender you could cut it with a fork.
I’ve heard MM’s steak was very good - wonder if that’s still true or if, like LeCellier, the quality has gone down over the last few years.

While this was nearly 10 years ago, the best 1-credit meal steak I've ever had was at Mama Melrose. I doubt it looks quite like this these days, but seeing other comments leads me to believe that it's been a fairly consistent staple on their menu.

5266131920_c3c6b17428_z.jpg

I'd say the Prime Rib @ Turf Club is a true hidden gem.. Not sure if it is a 1TS anymore but the mushroom filet @ Canada(for Lunch) used to be....And from what I remember was just a lil smaller than the dinner one...This was at least 6 or 7 years ago mind you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter