Best Socks for WDW? HELP!

momof1princess

<font color=darkorchid>i feel like i'm going to ex
i need your help, guys-which socks work best when you know you'll be spending all day and part of the night walking at wdw? what have you used and/or would recommend? i managed to do 2 days at wdw last sept. with only a couple of "hot spots" thanks to moleskin, but this sept. we'll be there 5 days and i know my current socks aren't going to fit the bill. what would YOU do? i have a pair of crocs, but every time i wear them, i seem to have horrible knee pain the next day. help me out here, please! TIA! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

I really like socks with "Coolmax" in them. Help to keep your feet cool. I bought mine at Target.

tech wick sox from Eastern Mountain Sports they are the best...they wick moisture away and are double lined so that they rub against themselves...they ar ekind of expensive like $8/pair but worth every penny

thank you both :) my DH just got a cabela's catalog today, i'm sure they have something similar.

Any socks with Coolmax blended into them, you can google. Your knee pain is not because of your socks, you might think about getting better shoes that give better support and make sure to break them in before going to the park.

I found Medipeds at Walfart with cool max they worked great!!!!! Did great with no blisters till my last day when I put on a pair of Dr. Schols which was supposed to do everything the Medipeds did but they didn't. Got blisters quick as a wink. Least I remembered my old trick of turning socks wrong side out and didn't get anymore blisters nor did the ones I'd aready gotten get worse.

Same shoes so I know for a fact it was the socks. Could feel hot spots developing almost instantly with the Dr Schols

I wear something called WrightSocks. They have two layers and eliminate the whole blistering effect. They also wick moisture so you have all around healthier feet. Not sure where they come from I get them from MEC in Canada.

I was beyond impressed with my Coolmax socks at WDW last week! I never knew what a difference they could make! I got mine at Dick's...3 for $10. I was a bit leary spending so much...but I will now go back and buy more! I don't know what those things are made out of...but they are miracle workers! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter