Best room to request at WL

marshall4539

Earning My Ears
Hi, we are going to WL in Sept and have booked a woods view. I am wondering what is the best room to request. We are hoping for connecting rooms (with my parents), and a good balcony. We would prefer a room on the 2-3 floor, but 4th floor would be ok too!
What does everyone recommend!
Thanks

Definitely put the connecting request first, so they know that is the most important.

Then request a "open balcony" (I request a "closed balcony" because I like the privacy) or request a specific floor range like "2nd, 3rd, or 4th floor".

Keep in mind that these are just requests and that you may have to sacrifice one or the other, although in September you have a pretty good chance of getting both. Be sure to ask about your request when you check in, in case you need to make any adjustments.

I'd request north wing overlooking otter pond. Def open balcony. I hate those top floor solid wall balconies. Lets less light into the room, and you can't enjoy the view unless you stand up.
We got one on a stay and I would have gone down to ask for another room, but my adult daughter liked it :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter