• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best room request @BC w/ standard view

DISNEYNUTS

Mouseketeer
We only have standard view booked at BC for christmas wondered what best request would be to put on resv. I realize it is only a req. thanks for all who have ideas on this.

I think that depends on what your preferences are. If you like easy access to things in the lobby which is closer to the bus stops (which would matter more if you go to MK or AK the most) you should ask for that. If you prefer Epcot then I would ask to put closer to Epcot. If you think you will spend a lot of time at SAB then note that. If a full balcony is important to you, those are limited so you would want to ask for that. There is no black and white answer.

Could I Request Both A Full Balcony And Close To Epcot, When Do They Deem The Requests To Many And Not Honor Any Of Them, We Did Req A Full Balcony But Did Not Req A Location At All Because We Didn't Know If That Was Ok To Do.

You can request pretty much whatever you want to request, and they'll try to match it up with an available standard view room. Your room will have a view of the front/parking lot/entry area. Requesting a full balcony would be wise if that's important to you. Also, if the floor is important, request upper or lower....whatever you'd like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter