Best room at All Star Music

jcapizzi

Mouseketeer
This will be our first time staying at ASM. Can anyone tell me what the best building/floor/room would be for quiet and closeness to the bus stops? Thanks!!!

We just returned from a 3 night Disney trip, 2 of them were at ASMu, and I don't think quiet will ever be a word I will associate with that resort! Between the super-sonic toilet flush sounds from up above, and the teenage frat-party type screaming on all 3 floors (yes, I called 3 times within an hr. to report it!), I don't think this is a relaxing, family resort. Can't help you with the bus stop part of your question, as we had a rental to get around.

I don't think you can have both quiet and be close to bus stops (although we have never had problems with noise)

Our favorite trip to ASMu we were in Calypso building 10, preferred building, poolside, and we were on the corner of the building closest to the main building - I swear we were only 35 steps from the food court! We had no trouble with noise, but it was late September 2001....

For quiet, I would probably recommend asking for the Country Fare section, as it is at the rear of the resort, but it is a long walk and far from the main building and bus stops.

Thank you - we'll go forget about quiet and go with convenience. We'll be at DISNEY and won't really be spending very much time in the room.

These are the closest buildings to the busses/food court without paying preferred. Ask for 3rd floor (so nobody is above you) and facing away from the pool (courtyard side).

I like Broadway - it's just beyond Jazz. The themeing is great, you're close to the piano pool and I thought it was fairly quiet.

HTH!!!! :teeth:

I was in the Jazz building, top floor, in the back, about 1/2 way down the center of the "T". The location was very quiet and relatively close to the bus stop. The biggest problem with noise and rowdiness was getting thru the groups of partiers at the outside pool bar when I came back at night. But from what I saw, I couldn't avoid that.

Thank you all so much!!! This is our first time staying at one of the value resorts and I was just a little concerned because I had read some negatives, especially regarding ASM. This has made me feel so much better!!! Thanks again -- we leave in less than three weeks!!!!! Just one more question - do the buses at this resort stop at any of the other resorts and do they run fairly often or are the waits long? Thanks again for all your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter