• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Rides At night?

jsoren11

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my trou
please rate the outside rides that are best ridden after dark.

Out of
Jaws
Deuling Dragons
twister
hulk
one fish red fish
jurassic
dudley
water rafts

which ones are a "dont miss at night" attraction?
which ones are closed after dark?

thanks...

due to the noise ordinances, the hulk would close earlier than some others during the week.

i found that out in 2005 during hhn.

Another vote for Jaws :thumbsup2 It's a totally different experience at night than it is during the day ...

By the way - twister is an inside show

Metro, i would have added the Hulk on my list also but it goes so darn fast, i can't look around at the lights in the park when i am on it......

I would say Jaws. It is very different at night with all the fire effects and the fact that it is night time gives you a whole new feeling for the ride.

due to the noise ordinances, the hulk would close earlier than some others during the week.

i found that out in 2005 during hhn.
Uh oh, so I'm guessing that might apply to the new coater too. Rats! I was looking forward to riding it after dark during the next HHN.

Uh oh, so I'm guessing that might apply to the new coater too. Rats! I was looking forward to riding it after dark during the next HHN.

i believe it was a 10:30 pm during the week and 11:30 maybe midnight on the weekends in 05 when HHN was at both parks.

Metro, i would have added the Hulk on my list also but it goes so darn fast, i can't look around at the lights in the park when i am on it......
The first time I rode it at night was summer of 2007 when some friends came down. We are over there late and actually saw the fireworks going off while we were riding. Very cool! :cool2:

:thumbsup2 We rode JAWS last visit after dark and it was great!! Though a little chilly on a March Mardi Gras night when the shark swamped our row with water, leaving my butt soaked :laundy:

so jaws is pretty cool at night? twister is inside? really? I totally thought it was an enclosed courtyard with an open rooftop, wow, good theming there, I havent been for so long..

Jaws is very cool at nite
But I would have to say The Hulk is my favorite
This past summer, we rode it at nite, and when we shot out of the
tube, I saw the moon and all the lights from Marvel Super hero Island
It was incredible!

The one I have yet to ride at nite is Ripsaw falls, we planned on it on our last trip, and the one nite we were going to do it, it poured, and they closed it :sad2:
One day :cool2:

-Jaws--scary at night
-Dueling Dragons--not only is it more thrilling because you can't see where you're going, but because the more the vehicles ride through the tracks, the faster they go (try to get the front if you can, it's amazing)
-Dr. Doom, facing I-Drive (Row 3 and 4 I think)
-Jurassic Park--much better ride at night, very surreal
-Hulk--same as Dueling Dragons
-Pteranodon (sp:confused3 ) Flyers--the only time that ride is thrilling is when you're not exactly sure when you're going to turn

rooms 3 & 4 face the park i thought.
1 & 2 the highway and that is a kewl view at night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter