best reward cc

shoney

DIS Veteran
I've had the disney card for a while now. We are going and Feb and probably won't be back for a long time. I saved points for 5 years and had a grand total of 2200.00 towards this trip.

It's now time to switch to something else. What cc's have the best rewards programs? We do like to use the bonuses for travel if that makes a difference.

thanks!

We have a Fidelity Amex card. It pays us 2 percent on every single thing we buy. We got tired of all the other cards and their "games"............ get 5 percent on every other gallon of gas you buy for the next 30 days*

* total reward is limited to the first 65 dollars of gas purchased, after that the standard reward of .000000363 cents per dollar spent applies!

After reading posts after mine I felt it might help to state that the card has no annual fee, but you do have to set up some sort of account with Fidelity.

I like my black Marriott reward card. It carries a fee, but you get a free night stay certificate good for six months each year when you renew. That is worth the fee.

Sheila

We primarily use the Amex Blue card.
We also have a Mastercard rewards card for the rare occasion Amex is not accepted and occasionally the MC has greater rewards for short promo periods. For instance at Christmastime they had specials.
Neither have a fee.

We have a Fidelity Amex card. It pays us 2 percent on every single thing we buy. We got tired of all the other cards and their "games"............ get 5 percent on every other gallon of gas you buy for the next 30 days*

* total reward is limited to the first 65 dollars of gas purchased, after that the standard reward of .000000363 cents per dollar spent applies!

After reading posts after mine I felt it might help to state that the card has no annual fee, but you do have to set up some sort of account with Fidelity.

We have this card as well, but a MC. All of our savings goes into a 529 plan for the kids. Great way to save extra for college without really trying. I think we are grandfathered at 2% though, new accounts may only be 1.5%.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter