Best restaurants to meet Disney Princesses

suzycute

DIS Veteran
We're bringing our 4 year old granddaughter to WDW for the first time (with her parents!) in October. Hubby and I usually travel on our own so it's been years since our own daughters were interested in character meets! Which restaurants would be best to try and get ADR so she can meet the princesses? Many thanks

So far only Cinderella’s Royal table has any princess. And that’s just Cinderella. Everyone is waiting for that to change.

I saved this reply from user @1lilspark. It's more than just food, but maybe it can help :D (Edit: I should note this was from March before they brought hugs back)

"Here is a list of where I know they appear…. Aside from the below I don’t know if they still do the princess cavalcade or train station waving now that festival of fantasy is back also note if fairytale hall has a crown instead of a photo of a normal princess it could be a surprise visiting princess
—-
-Snow White: Germany pavilion (selfies), appearance at Storybook Dining at Wilderness Lodge, Festival of Fantasy
-Cinderella: appears at Royal Table, festival of fantasy, fairytale hall (idk if just selfies or if photopass is back there…this goes for all princesses present)
-Aurora: France pavilion (selfies)
-Ariel: festival of fantasy (mermaid form)
-Belle: festival of fantasy (yellow dress) France pavilion (blue dress/selfies), occasionally pops up in blue dress by enchanted tales cottage, beauty & the beast stage show
-Jasmine: Morocco pavilion (selfies), adventure cavalcade
-Pocahontas: adventure cavalcade, possibly still in flotilla at animal kingdom
-Mulan: China pavilion (selfies), I believe she is also in adventure cavalcade both appearances she is in pink “reflections” scene dress
-Tiana: friendship faire (flapper outfit), festival of fantasy, fairytale hall
-Rapunzel: friendship faire, festival of fantasy, fairytale hall
-Anna: friendship faire & frozen sing along (outfit from first movie) Norway pavilion (frozen 2 queen dress)
-Elsa: friendship faire, frozen sing along, festival of fantasy (let it go dress) Norway pavilion (elemental dress)
-Moana: adventure cavalcade
-Elana of Avalor: adventure cavalcade, fairytale hall"

https://www.disboards.com/threads/best-way-to-meet-all-the-princesses.3875280/#post-63840591

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter