Best restaurants in Epcot?

sasb

Earning My Ears
I haven't been to Epcot in over 15 years, any recommendations for dining for dinner? I have a 5 yo and a 2 yo. I am trying for Ak, but any other ideas?

What dates are you going? If your going down during F&W, I would say not to do any reservations and just walk around to all the kiosks. You get a little taste of everything that way. If your not going to F&W or your set on having a reservation, Epcot definitely makes it hard to choose. It's the park to be in when it comes to food... I really enjoy any of the restaurants in Italy. I also really enjoy Nine Dragons if you like Chinese (it also makes a great viewing spot for the fireworks). The only place I've really not liked in Epcot was Coral Reef. While the fish tank is really awesome to look at, the service and food were awful.

Those are my 2 cents, let us know what you decide on and have a great trip!

I haven't been to Epcot in over 15 years, any recommendations for dining for dinner? I have a 5 yo and a 2 yo. I am trying for Ak, but any other ideas?

My kids like Chefs de France & Coral Reef. Head on over to www.allears.net to check out menus.

Kae

I guess it depends on whether your kids are picky eaters or not. Mine have always been willing to try different foods so we could eat anywhere but my nephews were (and still are) very picky eaters and would rarely eat anything but chicken nuggets or a hamburger.

Epcot is a nice place to be able to hop around and try several new things at the various counter service restaurants. There is the Liberty Inn in the American pavilion that has more common foods for kids who aren't that adventurous. If you want a sit down meal and they like pizza, there is Via Napoli. That one is usually well liked.

Out of all the Epcot sit-downs, I've tried Biergarten, Via Napoli, Tutto Italia, Teppan Edo, Chefs de France, Rose and Crown, and Le Cellier. My favorite meal out of those was by far Via Napoli, which I think is also your best pick if your kids are picky eaters (unless they don't like pizza of course). I would follow that by Teppan Edo, Biergarten and Rose in Crown in that order, but that's just my opinion.

I agree with PP that if you are traveling during the Food & Wine festival I would look at the booths instead: menus can be found on the Disney Food Blog.

I didn't realize the F&W festival went on that long! We will be there the end of October, so it will still be going on...thanks everyone!

I didn't realize the F&W festival went on that long! We will be there the end of October, so it will still be going on...thanks everyone!

F&W booths are a great way to go. Something for everyone and a way to try something different :thumbsup2

We loved the Norway princess dinner. My picky eater got some pizza and we enjoyed some great food. The buffet style appetizers was really good. So full after that meal!

Garden Grill is also a great choice for kids...good meal and character interaction. Enjoy!

Via Napoli!!! :goodvibes Artichoke & truffle oil pizza. My goodness,amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter