Best Restaurants for Group of 12?!

SnoWhiteRabbit

DIS Veteran
Next trip will be with my brother's family and my parents. There will 12 of us. I know about the Grand Gatherings special meals and evetns, and will be booking some of those...But, I'm alos wondering about which restaurants in general would best handle groups of 12. (Since we haven't traveled all together, it's hard for me to picture which restaurants can accomodate larger groups easily.)

I know we may be split up at lots of places, and that's fine, too, but I am wondering if there are a few places that do fit bigger groups. I would love any feedback...

Thanks!!

'Ohana, Chef Mickeys, Biergarten, and Boma all come to mind for large groups:thumbsup2

I went with a group that large before and we did CP and Beirgaten buffets..it was great...there was a large assortment to choose from and no one complained.

At CP we had one huge table and at Beirgarten we had 2 tables behind one another

The seating arrangements at Mickey's Backyard BBQ or the Hoop De Do might work for larger groups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter