Best resort for a girls' weekend?

LadyLuck24

Mouseketeer
My sister & I are tentatively planning a short (Saturday-Tuesday) trip in May. I usually rent points and stay in a villa. I would of course love to do that for this trip, but she isn't sure of her schedule yet and even if I looked now, I seriously doubt anything would be available this close to May.

So my question is---of all the moderates, which one is best for two 30-something ladies who like Deluxe, but would prefer not to spend that much :) , like to have a few drinks and lounge at the pool (so a good lounge/bar area/pool area is a must), & want pretty good counter service food at the resort? (I'm not deluding myself--I know no CS is fabulous but some is clearly better than others).

We have stayed at CSR and POR before, but years ago so I don't really remember their amenities.

Maybe you should look into Port Orleans French Quarter? It's quaint and beautiful and the food is good at their food court :) Have fun!

How about the Swan/Dolphin? Not a moderate, but moderate prices with comfy beds, a nice pool and a great location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter