best resort for 11yo DS and 14yo DD

wannagoWDW

Earning My Ears
Planning trip with DS & DS. DS likes pools and waterparks. DD likes mild activity. Any suggestions?:cool1:

How much do you want to spend? With three levels of resorts plus the DVC resorts the best way to narrow down suggestions is know your budget.

In the deluxe category, Y&BC have the best pool/slide.

In the mod category, CSR has the best pool/slide.

My DS11 wanted to hang out at AKL rather than go to the parks! They have so many activities throughout the day. Nice big pool, too.

For those ages Storm along Bay at the Yacht/Beach Club is the best pool, in the moderate category, check out Buzz2001's Coronado Springs site, their pool is awesome, The value pools are pretty, but lame, no slide, not much theming, pretty utilitarian. The GF and Poly pools have god themes, but the water slide at Contemporary is fun too (according to my girls, I'm too chicken!)

My kids (DS12 and DD14) really like to stay in the Epcot area, because they love MGM (just a short boat ride away) and Epcot (nice walk). So I'd look at the Epcot resorts, and pick the one with the best pool!

Thanks
I like what I hear/ see about CSR. What are the differences in Waterparks? Is one wilder than the other?

Thanks
I like what I hear/ see about CSR. What are the differences in Waterparks? Is one wilder than the other?
Have fun at CSR!!

We like Blizzard Beach better prior to the new ride at Typhoon Lagoon. Haven't been since the new ride opened but felt BB had better water slide rides.

I think Blizzard Beach is the more daring of the two
water parks.....

The chicken in me will pick Typhoon Lagoon thankyou:rolleyes:
Kerri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter