? Best price on two adult DQ tickets?

Daydreamer64

DIS Veteran
My husband and I have found time for a short trip to visit WDW in late January. We would like to go to Disney Quest on our arrival evening- what is the best deal for these tickets? We have one day left on our hoppers that we are going to use but no extra options. I found $21 for MouseSavers members but can't find anything lower- thanks for your help! :cheer2:

That's probably the best price that you'll find. I haven't found anything cheaper either.

Hello ~

If you're looking to go late in the evening, then walk up to DQ and check out the reduced rates they have, usually posted on a board in front of DQ stating the prices for that night. I think its usually after 7pm or so, but don't quote me on the time....I'm always running in and out of DQ and never know what time it is, but they do reduce the tickets at the DQ box office.....

WOW- thanks- we won't be there until after 6 pm anyway so that late discount may help! I wonder what DQ's hours are for that fri 28th of Jan?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter