Best price nutritional supplements: Boost/Ensure

PracticallyPerfectLOL

Earning My Ears
Hi there.

I have been a long time lurker and just signed up recently. I have learned so much from the Budget board over the years...and saved a lot of money.

My question to yall is does Boost/Ensure ever go on sale? If yes, what stores do you normally see this at? Also, do coupons come out often?

Thanks in advance.

I buy Ensure for my mom.
The best deal I find on Ensure is when Walgreens runs the buy 1 get 1 at 50% off promo and I use 2 -$3/1 coupons. I think the regular price is 8.99 per 6 pack (regular Ensure).
Otherwise Ensure runs about $7.50 at the Walmarts.

Coupons can be found at the dr’s office, on the Ensure website & quite regularly in the Sunday paper.

costco has ensure on sale 3/4-3/31 (while supplies last). ON-LINE the regular price is 8oz-30 pack for $35.99, the sale offers $5 off (so $30.99) this includes shipping and handling.

Thank you gardengalB4. I figured Walgreens/CVS but I really appreciate the confirmation. I will make sure to check weekly now.

Thank you Barkley. That is a good deal. I need the Ensure PLUS & it looks like the deal is just original.

I really appreciate y'alls input.

Depending on what you use them for...Our sons (ds22) doctor told us to buy him slim fast we use the walmart equate brand. There is a calorie difference. But we use then for snacks in between meals. They are 4.88 for 6

Also have you used the ensure powder for at home use it is cheaper. And use the bottles for togo

Ran in Food City (TN chain?) to grab something and they had 6 4packs of Ensure Enlive marked down to $2.74. I had never had the strawberry so popped one open and tried it before buying all 6, LOL. Found out this AM at appt, I need to be doing Ensure Enlive because of high protien/high calorie. They are so expensive so this really helped for sure.

You may want to check with your friends who work at your local hospital. I work at a hospital and they allow staff to buy cases of supplements at the same cost the hospital pays for them. I'm able to buy a case of Ensure (24 cans) for around $6.

OP, I am a retired home care RN. Instead of those expensive priced supplements, we recommended Carnation Instant Breakfast. It comes in a variety of tasty flavors and is just as nutritional as the expensive ones. No one ever complained and they appreciated the cheaper cost. A lot of my clients were on very fixed incomes. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter