Best Places to have a Thanksgiving meal

At this point any place you can get a reservation. I'd go to the Disney Parks website and see if ANY ADRs are available for Thanksgiving day.

where are the best places to have Thanksgiving dinner at WDW? looking for a place at the last minute!

Good luck...I have had my ressies since 180 days out, and the only times I could get were 8:30 and later...

Actually though, try Trails End at Ft Wilderness. The food is good, and the atmosphere is very country and homey..You may be able to get something there last minute..Otherwise, you may be out of luck..There is always offsite..

Your best best is to call 407-WDW-DINE and see what you can find (they seem to have more availability than the website does.) We made our reservations at the 180 day mark and were able to get 'Ohana. We wanted Boma but nothing was available.

You can check the November canceled reservation thread to see if you might be able to match up a reservation with one that someone is canceling. Don't forget about the resort restaurants. Sometimes they don't fill up as fast. Good Luck

If given the choice I would like to do Thanksgiving dinner at LTT in MK. You will have the most traditional meal there Minnie and the rest in colonial garb just seems to fit the bill in my opinion. Next I would probably try for a buffet at either GF or BC. Getting the place you want nevermind the time will be more difficult. Do not get discouraged. Keep calling People keep changing their reservations all the time.

LTT (at MK) and GG (at EP with characters) both have really great turkey meals that are served family style. If you can get IN to them is another story though.
Good luck to you!! :thumbsup2

thanks for the help everyone!

was able to get a 6:30 reservation for Artist Point...first time going, any good? if i'm not mistaken i think they do Thanksgiving

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter