• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Place to Watch the new DL Parade?

mousecrazy

Mouseketeer
I understand the DL parade makes some stops along the way and I wondering if there is a preferred place to watch the parade. Thanks!

I'd love some info on this as well. As I watched it Tuesday on our morning show I noticed that the parade stopped and hoped I could get suggestions for viewing!

The parade is AMAZING!!!! Anyway, a great spot is where the Lion King float stops (I got that one) and for the second time the parade stops, it's right before the hub on Main Street, so a good place to be is somewhere along the straight area in front of the Plaza Inn and Plaza Pavillion area. Plus from there you get a really good view of the first float in the first stop.

"so a good place to be is somewhere along the straight area in front of the Plaza Inn and Plaza Pavillion area. Plus from there you get a really good view of the first float in the first stop" I agree with IceSkateJen - we were in this area on Sneak Peek morning and every float stopped in this area. The last float with the Princesses and Mickey/Minnie stopped a little forward of that closer to the photo shop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter