Best place to watch seaworld fireworks?

Bayside stadium is probably the spot with the very best view as the fountain show is sort of oriented to best display to the stadium. However, there are a lot of good viewing spots. We were in the grass between the lake and a sidewalk that led away from the stadium towards the entrance and had a great view with only a handful of people around. Unlike Disney, it's not wall-to-wall people and you aren't going to see tons of people staking out spots an hour before. We were there the Saturday before Memorial Day so I was expecting that sort of thing but it didn't happen.

We watched the fireworks and laser show from the Bayside Stadium. Before the fireworks, there is also a fun dance party with a live DJ as well as entertainment. There is a little stand selling beverages (and probably snacks as well.)

Two things really surprised me:

1. The stadium was not filled to capacity. We wandered over there about 30-40 minutes prior to the fireworks, and assumed we would be turned away (based on our experience with Disney shows), but had no problems finding pretty good seats. Yes, actual SEATS!

2. Many people didn't seem to know where the Bayside Stadium was, including Seaworld employees, so don't expect to be able to ask directions or just follow the crowd at the last minute. You should examine a map and plan out how to get there ahead of time.

Here is a video we did of our Electric Ocean experience (see photo collage below for my TLDR version!) It's was fun. I didn't like it quite as much as I liked Knott's Summer Nights Party, because Knott's just seems to have more "Heart" (and actual live music.) But, as you can see from the video, Seaworld's Fireworks are pretty good and the scale of everything puts Seaworld in an entirely different class than Knott's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter