Best place to buy/order diney pins???

MomtoEmIs&Ow

DIS Veteran
I want to get my kids some inexpensive pins to trade on our next trip. What does everyone else do? Wheres the best price & service. Thanks! :thumbsup2

I asked this a few weeks ago and was sent over to Ebay. I bought two bunches (about 25 pins). They ended up costing just under $2 a pin. Just read through the description of what they'll send. I even found a few people that didn't charge shipping. My kids were very happy and I have to keep reminding them that these are their trading pins.

ty for this i was just wondering this myself i think we may do this and put it in the kids stockings and save some for our feb. trip

I have certain eBayers that I am confident purchasing from so I use them. I also order from mousepinsonline.com. And no, I am in no way affiliated they just have good pins for trading. :)

If you don't want to deal with ebay, try mousepinsonline dot com. Grab bag pins are $1.75 each + shipping. I ordered from there last month and they were great. Pins arrived within 5 days and were great for trading. We only ordered 15 pins and my kids quickly traded those away. I'll probably order a grab bag of 50 pins for our next trip next year.

I will definatley check out both eBay, and mousepinsonline. Can anyone tell me how long either took to ship. I will just be having them shipped to out resort beause we are Canadian. Thanks for all the info :thumbsup2

Mousepins will ship right away. What you probably want to do is contact Gary thru the site and let him know what you want to do. I'm sure he will ship to your resort with no problems and I'm sure he will be happy to help time it right. :)
With eBay it depends on the sellers, you will probably want to contact the seller you are interested in purchasing from and make sure they will ship to the resort.

If you don't want to deal with ebay, try mousepinsonline dot com. Grab bag pins are $1.75 each + shipping. I ordered from there last month and they were great. Pins arrived within 5 days and were great for trading. We only ordered 15 pins and my kids quickly traded those away. I'll probably order a grab bag of 50 pins for our next trip next year.

I did this. I think our bag was 20 or 25 - can't remember. Quick ship and good selectio nof pins. DD and DS both had some favs they kept, and there were plenty they were willing to trade away. My kids LOVED the whole trading thing this past trip!

THIS WILL BE OUR FIRST TIME TRADING
anyone have any tips?
DD 2 DS 5 DS 12:grouphug:

Mousepins says their grab bags contain pro pins. My nephew is new to pin trading, and I've only bought his pins at Disney or the Disney outlet. I thought Pro pins were ones to avoid. Can anyone elaborate on pro pins?

Thanks!!

I got a bag from Mousepins, I didnt know what a propin was - I also didnt know what a CM pin was -

the pro pins seem to be smaller and glossy - I collect Lady and the Tramp and my pro pins were Lady and Tramp, I kept them!

The CM pins have hidden mickey's on the pin -

all my pins were for dd to trade or keep, just for fun... the grab bag had a lot of princess pins in them - and some had that hidden mickey on them!!

We get all of ours off Ebay. It's way cheaper than buying in the parks. The only ones we buy onsite are resort pins and sometimes an attraction pin for a kid who has just rode a ride for the first time. We got my DD Splash mtn. this time and my other DD who is finally 40" got Soarin, Test Track and BTM RR. She is so exited!
Good luck!

I had ordered from mousepins and after reading on here that propins were not tradeable, I made the kids leave them home. When we got to Disney my daughters first trade was for a propin. I questioned the trade with the castmate and she said they were tradeable. That was my daughters first trade and she kept it. SO, propins are tradeable with castmates. Some CM's told me the only ones they didn't trade were the vinyl ones they sold there.

Propins are fine to trade. CM's will take them. Hardcore traders will not. Altho, I do have many ProPins that I kept because I loved them. Anyway, Propins are "frowned upon" but they are definitely tradeable in the parks.

I just bought 40 pins from ebay and just got them. They are great. I paid about 70 dollars for them and that was with shipping and insurance. And got no doubles and nice pins. My son has already decided that he is keeping some. If you want the seller pm me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter