best place to buy a big case of bottled water

TwinsRmyLife

Earning My Ears
where is the best place to get a big case of bottled water that is within walking distance from the hotels on harbour. thanks in advance!

I don't believe there is anyplace within waking distance to get a case of water. I know there is a Super Target on Harbor, but I'm pretty sure it is South of Chapman Ave (which is at least 3 miles away). You could take the ART there from your hotel. Or you might consider ordering grocery service through Von's or Albertson's which would deliver to your hotel.

there is a Target down the road but not walking distance. You can take a taxi, I can't imagine it would cost too much. Or, you can order water from a grocery store or someplace like Staples or Office Depot and have it delivered to your hotel. The hotel will just hold onto it until you arrive, just make sure they are aware of the delivery.

Yes there is a store where I purchased a case or half case of water. It is located next door to the Candy Cane Inn. ( CCI is the only motel on the Disney side of street -- front side) It was on the isle next to the refrigerators for pop and juices and the like. If my memory is correct there are two stores on the corner next to CCI -- But it was one of those that I definitly bought the water. If you are a distance from the CCI -- bring your smallest rolling luggage or a stroller to get it back. Have fun .

If you are a costco member, you can oreder from them-- look under "office" then "break room". A 24ct, 1/2 liter box is $6.97 wich included shipping.
You can have it delivered to your hotel

If you are a costco member, you can oreder from them-- look under "office" then "break room". A 24ct, 1/2 liter box is $6.97 wich included shipping.
You can have it delivered to your hotel
That's a great idea. Do you know if you can specify a delivery date with Costco?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter