Best place in Vegas for country music or a concert?

tony64

<font color=blue>Should've been a Cowboy<br><font
Hi
I'm planning on a week in Vegas from 17th May next year and I'm hoping to see a country music concert. Can anyone tell me if there is a bar that has regular country groups playing or if any country stars are going to have a concert in Vegas that week?

I've never been but Stoney's is known as the place for country in Vegas.

http://stoneysrockincountry.com/

Most May concerts aren't announced yet but Caesars Palace has a Shania Twain residency right now and the Wynn also has quite a few country acts, they had a Garth Brooks residency but I think it ended last year. There is also a rumor that the Hard Rock might be getting a Kenny Chesney residency but nothing official yet.

Thanks for the info. Do you know when the bookings for May will be out?

Getting very excite now, only 3 weeks to the start of our trip. Any one know of any country acts on in Vegas from 10th to 16th May?

At Treasure Island they have Gillys, plays country music and have the mechanical bull

At Orleans LeAnn Rimes is playing

Country Superstars at Planet Hollywood (tribute bands)

At Treasure Island they have Gillys, plays country music and have the mechanical bull

At Orleans LeAnn Rimes is playing

Country Superstars at Planet Hollywood (tribute bands)

Looks like she is the only one? I will be in Vegas in August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!