best place in disney springs for a drink

thats_so_pj

Earning My Ears
One of my favorite things to do is just go to a bar and sit there for an hour and have a couple cold beers. I know Disney springs has a lot of new restaurants, but was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions of placed I could just cozy up to a bar and have a couple drinks to escape the hussle and heat of Disney

I don't have a direct answer for you, but I personally am looking forward to checking out the Jock Lindsay bar. I love Indiana Jones!!

I'm with you, I love relaxing with a cocktail and people-watching at Disney Springs! My favorite watering hole is the Boathouse...their bar is out behind the restaurant, overlooking the water and very fun & relaxing. Another spot that is often overlooked but great for drinks is the Splitsville outdoor bar; they sometimes have live music and the people-watching is always fun.

Both spots also have tasty bar food. Hope this helps!

Jock Lindsay's is suppose to be really good. I haven't made it there yet even though we always plan to but run late at dinner.

Jock Lindsay's is suppose to be really good. I haven't made it there yet even though we always plan to but run late at dinner.

My understanding is that it's right across from Raglan Road and we have reservations for August, so hopefully we'll be able to pop in there for drinks before dinner!

My understanding is that it's right across from Raglan Road and we have reservations for August, so hopefully we'll be able to pop in there for drinks before dinner!

We always eat super late is the real issue. So we might get a 10pm seating somewhere and Disney Springs closes at midnight most nights we are there so a little too long of a night with friends and we don't make it to the bar. Maybe this trip we will finally make it haha.

We always eat super late is the real issue. So we might get a 10pm seating somewhere and Disney Springs closes at midnight most nights we are there so a little too long of a night with friends and we don't make it to the bar. Maybe this trip we will finally make it haha.

Ah yes. With kids, we always have dinner around 5 or 5:30 or we are dealing with HANGRY little goblins. Should be plenty of time for a drink afterwards! Can't wait!

I've got quiet a few spare days and doing a solo trip so I've planned a day to just bar hop around Disney property. Didn't even know about Jock Linday bar.

This past August, in brutal hear, my DH and I spent a magical late afternoon hour at Jock Lindsey's bar, outside, seated right at the waterfront.

On our last visit in February my DH and I sat at the bar at Homecoming and had a blast. The bartenders were extremely knowledgeable and helpful as to which drinks we might like. They have an pretty awesome assortment of bourbons and whiskey as well. You can also order from the menu at the bar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter