Best Place for DVC Merchandise on Property?

PolynesianPip

Earning My Ears
Hi, everyone.

We are on property right now and wondering where we can go to browse the best selection of DVC member merchandise?

We have a car this time so we’re in a unique position to be able to get where ever we need to go!

I don't think there's a lot of DVC stuff out there right now. Even ShopDisney is barren. We might be in a lull before new merch is released.

We visited a number of resorts about 3 weeks ago and Riviera probably had the best selection of DVC stuff. I also saw a lot of resort-specific items if that's more your thing. In particular, Riviera, Wilderness Lodge and Old Key West had some cute items with resort-specific logo / style / color.

Last edited:
I don't think there's a lot of DVC stuff out there right now. Even ShopDisney is barren. We might be in a lull before new merch is released.

We visited a number of resorts and Riviera probably had the best selection of DVC stuff. I also saw a lot of resort-specific items if that's more your thing. In particular, Riviera, Wilderness Lodge and Old Key West had some cute items with resort-specific logo / style / color.
Our home is Polynesian and we were hoping for some Polynesian DVC stuff but we didn’t find ANYTHING!

We are staying at Wilderness Lodge and, you’re right, they have a good selection of resort specific merchandise.

I appreciate the reply!

Hi, everyone.

We are on property right now and wondering where we can go to browse the best selection of DVC member merchandise?

We have a car this time so we’re in a unique position to be able to get where ever we need to go!
I've found the shops at the DVC-only resorts have the best selection general DVC merchandise - Riviera, Kidani, Old Key West, and I'm assuming Saratoga (I haven't checked that one out yet).

I agree with PPs, DVC only resorts have better selections.

In a related/unrelated note, I don’t recall there being any of the nicer golf polos for DVC standalone resorts, only parent resorts for those DVCs at deluxe hotels. I was there Labor Day week.

I have never understood the overall lack of DVC merchandise in general. I feel like we are an easy target.
Agree 100%! Since we bought in a year ago, I've seen some people wearing some cool DVC hats and shirts, but I haven't seen anything for sale that interested me much. Maybe it's just the post-Covid supply line blah blah but it's a bummer.

Of course, unlicensed Disney and DVC merch is a booming industry with lots of options, but I don't really want to support that practice.

Another vote for OKW and SSR. (This is not current info, but from previous visits.) Last year I looked all over for the Halloween DVC spirit jersey. I found them at OKW and SSR.

Before I read all of the responses, I was going to say OKW, but I agree that CR and SSR usually have a good selection.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter