Best Place for Discounted Tickets?

momzilla59

Post Disney Blues
Where on the web is the best place to purchase park hopper passes in advance? I've seen several sites that promise the lowest prices (because they buy in bulk, you see), and I wondered if they were safe to buy from. I'd hate to have purchased nonexistant tickets, especially when the tickets are supposed to be delivered to your hotel (No, Pete, I'm not worried about Dreams Unlimited but another site).
I'm especially interested to know if there are ticket sellers I should stay away from.
Thanks ;)

Disneyland 6/87, 7/88, 12/90
Disneyland Hotel 6/92
WDW All Star Music 12/99
WDW Offsite 6/01 <FONT COLOR=RED> YES!! It's official!!

I have looked for the very best deal on a 5 day hopper and the best price I have found was with AAA club.

Of course you could always click the DISCOUNT TICKETS link at the top of this page, and help support the DIS :). Also, you can rest a little more comfortably knowing that I've checked out the company providing our tickets, and they are 100% legit.

Thanks,
Pete

------------------------
Pete Werner
My motto...why sleep when you can work?

Unofficial Disney Information Station - http://www.wdwinfo.com
Unofficial Universal Information Station - http://www.usfinfo.com
Dreams Unlimited Travel - http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com

Was told by Mid-Atlantic AAA in my area that they have 4-Day Hoppers at 184.40 but the price was to go up. We're going in April. What happens if we buy these AAA passes and then the rate goes up? Will Disney still honor them?

Welcome to the DIS!!! If you buy your passes now you are being a WISE CONSUMER. Disney honors ANY pass that you buy no matter WHEN you buy it. So you are saving yourself some money by purchasing your passes at the AAA before your trip.
Hope that this helps to save you a few $$$! :)

<font face="papyrus"><font size=2><font color=blue>BethR
Budget BoardCo-Host
Co-Host of The Rewards Board
BethR@wdwinfo.com</font>
poohsnow.gif

HI,

We just purchased our WDW tickets from the Disney Store. You will receive a discount if you have The Disney Club Card (Magic Kingdom Card). Hope this helps you.

Ken...
goofy07a.gif
vacclub01a.gif

95,96,98 off site
99 PO, and The "Wonder"
00 HH...joined DVC
01 OKW

The tickets already went up at my local AAA. How can I get in touch with the Mid-Atlantic AAA?

<font size=4 color=navy><font face="Garamond">
<marquee>Charter Member of the Swan/Dolphin Cheerleading Team!!</marquee></font>
1997 (WDW 25th birthday) Institute Villas
1999 DxL
2000 WL and Swan!!!

If you know anyone who is a member of RCI, (timeshare exchange co), they can purchase them at a great rate for you...with no taxes and free overnight shipping. I got Universal 3 day escape pass from them for $91 total. (Reg price $105 + S&H + tax)

Coaster Dann

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest