• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Best place for breakfast that NOT in a park?!?!

I don't know if I could pick and love several choices mentioned (Kona, Ohana, Kat Kora, Boma, The Wave) but Trail's End wasn't mentioned. For the price it is a great deal. The last time we were there the bacon was different, and yummier, than all the other breakfast places. It is worth a trip out there just for the pecan sticky buns included in the buffet.

but Olivia's at Old Key West is wonderful. They have different breakfast options than you find elsewhere and everything I have ever tried has been wonderful! The seafood emlet is the best I have ever had :)

I don't know if I could pick and love several choices mentioned (Kona, Ohana, Kat Kora, Boma, The Wave) but Trail's End wasn't mentioned. For the price it is a great deal. The last time we were there the bacon was different, and yummier, than all the other breakfast places. It is worth a trip out there just for the pecan sticky buns included in the buffet.

is one of our must do breakfasts. We bus to the Kingdom then take the boat to Fort Wilderness. Everything on the buffet is good and it's very reasonably priced!

2010Disneymom said:
We had a very enjoyable breakfast at Cape May Cafe. It was relaxing and fun. My teenage boys, my parents and I all enjoyed it.

Agree 100 %!!

The Grand Floridian cafe has amazing lobster eggs benedict and citrus pancakes. Our second favorite is the Buffet at the captains Grill. Both restaurants are amazing and much quieter then your average Disney restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter