Best Place for a Girl's Spa Day for DD and I?

HeatherC

Alas...these people I live with ...
Hi Everyone:

We will be staying at Bonnet Creek for 10 days in February. My dd (13) would love to do a "girl's spa day" one day. (So would I now that I think about it!)

Can anyone recommend a spa that she could do a mini-facial, manicure, pedicure, etc.?

I know Disney has some spas, but would like to find something "relatively" affordable while still providing a nice experience.

Thanks so much!

think bonnett creek has something - if not - they could definitely offer suggestions.

There is an incredible spa at the Ritz Carlton, just south on Central Parkway. It is a beautiful place and you'll have wonderful service.

There are loads of other day spas in the area. A quick internet search should provide you with loads of options. There are some quite near Bonnett Creek.

Yes, Disney has spa services but for the price, you can find something so much nicer elsewhere. ::yes::

Thank you both!

Came across Vivian's Day Spa and am considering that near Old Town.

Would prefer to have some recommendations from people who have actually gone to a spa in the area.

Anyone else?

Thanks again!

Hi.
I am new to this website and this site has really helped me a lot in last 3-4 days.
Thanks everone.

Well, the recommendations I provided were from personal experience.

Sorry you didn't find them helpful.

DVC OKW 96: THANK YOU!!! I did find your post helpful. Didn't mean for my post to sound ungrateful. I was just looking for more people who may have visited some more of the local day spas in the area.

I checked out your suggestion of the Ritz Carlton and it looks wonderful. Just looking for more to check out.

Sorry for the confusion!

Thanks again!!!!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter