Best Pizza?

TupperMom7

DIS Veteran
Where can we get the best tasting Pizza in Disney World? My kids love pizza and we eat it at least once a week. I'm not interested in sacrificing all taste to save a few bucks - I don't want cardboard crust and chefboyardee sauce!
Thanks. princess:

Wolfgang Pukcks (spelling?) in DTD is excellent. Spoodles at the Boardwalk is pretty good.

Being from NJ originally.. I have to say theres no such thing as good tasting pizza in Florida.. :rotfl:

BUT I've heard one to really avoid is Pizza Planet in MGM.

After years of thorough investigation, I can honestly state that there is no good pizza in WDW. Oh, well, you can't have everything!

I actually like Pizza Planet.. its not the best pizza I've ever had, but its tasty and it comes with nice sized salad. I think its a good value.

If you want to hop over to Mara at AKL they have an amazing Chicken Tandoori Pizza!

Lewisc said:
Wolfgang Pukcks (spelling?) in DTD is excellent.

I agree with this one...definitely can't go wrong here.

As for Pizza Planet --> :crazy2: I'd rather eat someone else's snot.

I did a restaurant review and included both of them...link in my siggie! :teeth:

Haven't tried Pizza Planet...but our children and I (trying their uneaten pieces) really enjoyed the pizza at AK (Pizzafari?)...we ordered room service at the Poly one night...oh my goodness...that pizza, don't know if it was the cheese they used or the crust...but it was like chewing through rubber! You couldn't get your teeth into it let alone chew it...I've heard there's a take out window near YC/BC that has good pizza....can't remember the name of it.

Tara

I will say pizza planet at mgm. since you are going to eat pizza, it doesn't do much good to tell you that there is no good pizza at wdw.

TrickyFish said:
I actually like Pizza Planet.. its not the best pizza I've ever had, but its tasty and it comes with nice sized salad. I think its a good value.

We really enjoy Pizza Planet too. We used to think the pizza was just ok but the last couple times we went it had improved.

While its not pizza, per se, the flatbreads at Mama Melrose are delicious. Our favorites are the 4 cheese and the Pepperoni(minus the peppers and onions).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter