• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best perferred site or regular site?

ontheroad

Earning My Ears
My family and I will be at FW in Oct. We've decided to go for a perferred site. I would love to have input on the best loop, site, or any other suggestions you have. I haven't sent the deposit yet so, we can even change from a perferred site if we need to. It's our first time camping at FW so, we need any and all advise.:earseek:

Ok this is my thought on this.if you like camp site that are very close together then yes to perferred.Cost is much more and you do get cable.and close to everything.We stayed in the perferred site and we didn't like it. Now we stay back in the 900,1400,1500.and there are others.These are a little cheaper more room.I know you will get one of the other Disers to say that the perferred are better,to each there own. But no matter what site you get you will have a great time.......

Thanks We4Mickey

The reason for maybe choosing a perferred site is that we will only be there for 4 nights and we thought it might be good to be close to things. But, we do not like to be pushed together and do need space. So, if I understand you right, the perferred sites will not give us the extra space. Thanks for the feedback. We can't wait to go and I just want it to be the best trip it can be.

We have always stayed in the 400 loop with is Preferred. I don't think the campsites are close together, but that may be because there's hardly anyone ever around!

We like to be close to things and now that the internal bus schedule has changed, I would think staying further away from Transportation would be a pain and a waste of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter