Best Option For Getting 2 Teens from Harbor Hotel to KBF?

deejdigsdis

DIS Veteran
I need to drop off my 16 yo son and his 17 yo friend at KBF, then pick them up at closing time.

Rent a car for the day? Could use the car for a couple of other errands that day, but most of my day will be spent in Disneyland with my daughter.

Uber with them to drop off then go back to my hotel, and then Uber back to pick up?

Some type of shuttle that I don't know about?

There’s definitely no shuttle so probably a rideshare would be easiest. You’d need to add a stop so it would take you back.
Or perhaps a bus there then you get a rideshare back, same when you pick them up. You can be organising the rideshares while on the bus.

I need to drop off my 16 yo son and his 17 yo friend at KBF, then pick them up at closing time.

Rent a car for the day? Could use the car for a couple of other errands that day, but most of my day will be spent in Disneyland with my daughter.

Uber with them to drop off then go back to my hotel, and then Uber back to pick up?

Some type of shuttle that I don't know about?
LA Metro Bus 460.

Picks up on Harbor Boulevard underneath the Disneyland Monorail Beam and has a stop directly across the street from Knott's Berry Farm.

$1.75 per person each way. Takes 30min to get to Knott's and the bus runs every 30mins.

https://www.metro.net/riding/schedules/?line=460-13157

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter