Best Night for Palos?

HawaiianGirl

Earning My Ears
What are your suggestions for the best night to do Palos on a 4-day Wonder Cruise? We were thinking of Nassau port night so we don't have to rush back for our early dinner seating at 6 p.m. -- we'll be at Altantis for the day and could make reservations for 8 p.m. and just have our kids eat at the Kids club, topsiders or order them room service. Is there any entertainment that evening that we would not want to miss?

Or maybe our last night at sea....

Thanks!

The best night for Palo's could be any one of the nights, based on what you are looking for. Late on Nassau night is supposed to be great for the view of the lights, as the ship is in port. I hear that there is usually a deck-party on Nassau night. You could probably enjoy that as well, if you were up to it after a long shore day, and then a Palos meal !

You may be interested in choosing a Palo's night, based on which restaurant you would miss, during your dining rotation.

I am leaning towards sending DH on a ressie-rush to be first in line to get Palo's reservations on the coveted last night of the cruise. That way we get to dine in each of the restaurants! We will try to dine at sunset.

Thanks for your tips Wishing on a Star -- the sunset last night dinner at Palos sounds like a great idea!

At first I was trying to decide which show we wouldnt mind missing. Take DS to dinner, then us to Palos.

However, since DH doesnt enjoy dressing up Im trying to get Palos on either formal or semi-formal nights when he's already in a tux. (DS loves any chance to get pizza!)
The other night I'll have DS get dressed up also so we can have the formal portrait taken.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter