• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best month to tent camp?

dutton

Mouseketeer
My DH loves to tent camp!! I feel like I can get him excited about Disney if he falls in love with FW. What month has best weather and crowds? Is Oct. too hot? Thanks for any info!

October is hot during the day but cools in the evening. Camping would be great.

If you can go during Spring Break, I recommend April!

TC:cool:

i might be goin w/ a group of friends and thought camping would be the most economical ... i didn't even think aboutthe weather... is the weather in early june unbearable??

June is pretty hot and is the start of the rainy and hurricane seasons. It is doable in a tent but I live here and had A/C in my tent. We now camp in a popup with A/C. We stayed 10 days last July and we would have left after the second day had we still been in the tent.

I am thinking about tent camping at WDW but would like to avoid the hot weather. I would much prefer it to be cool to slightly warm.

Anyone tent camped at WDW in November or early Dec? Does it get too cold at night?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter