Best Menu app?

KateDrake

DIS Veteran
Hey guys,
Anyone have a favorite app that includes menus to all the DLR/DCA restaurants? I know them all well enough to know what sounds good to me, but I'm traveling with DMIL and DSIL, who are not as familiar. I was thinking it would be nice for them to be able to see the menus when it's time to make a meal time decision. I know the DIS has menus, but it's kind of cumbersome to pull them up on a smart phone, so an app seemed easier.

I already have Mouse Wait, but when I click on the dining tab it mostly just brings up reviews. Is there something I need to do to to find the menus there? :confused3

Thanks in advance everyone! You are always so helpful, I just love being part of the DIS!

When I know I'll have a picky eater in my group, I have them look at the menus online BEFORE we go.

This way I know what they may have in mind when it's meal time.

It also helps in how we see the parks each day. Sometimes I can even make reservations.

Many times it has shown me which locations to avoid too.

My group likes Carnation Cafe's menu items. It's always a nice place to stop. We can't wait to see the refurbished location.

Have them look ahead of time. Then you can do a quick review on an app.

Geemo

I will send a great one in a PM. Has prices of everything, but don't want to cause problems since Disboards has an app as well.

dtnrhi said:
I will send a great one in a PM. Has prices of everything, but don't want to cause problems since Disboards has an app as well.

Would you be able to pm me also? I've been on the search for one too.
Thanks

Send me a pm and I'll send the info your way. Can't seem to do initiate the message on the disboards app.

I have Mousewait as well. It looks like if you click on the food tab at the bottom. It pulls up reviews but to the left of that is a blue menu button. It pulls up the menu for that particular restaurant.

It looks like it uses the all ears menus.

I haven't used it in park. I know there is a tab that has food near you as well. I'd try that too to see what that pulls up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter