• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? Best Meal At Wdw

Kata

DIS Veteran
If you could only have 1 meal at WDW what would it be?
The best meal I have ever eaten in my life was at Jiko. The chicken flatbread ,tenderloin and mac and cheese,and chocolate pistachio creme brulee was awesome!!!!Please tell me your favorites!!!
:)

I would re-visit Victoria and Albert's. Not the chef's table, though. The dining room is so beautiful and completely romantic. I loved every bite of everything I ate there!

Jiko for me, too, Baby!!! Almost identical menu, as well. We like the kalamata olive flatbread, filet & mac, pistachio creme brulee.

And Jiko makes 3!! It is my favorite too! However, I must vote for the Broiled Filet of Arctic Char. I would have licked the plate if I dared!!! It was that good. It was only on our last trip (Visit #12) that we finally went to Jiko as we always go to Boma. While Boma is wonderful, Jiko is about 3 steps up IMHO.

Thanks for the great memory you gave me of that wonderful meal!! Enjoy!

Le Cellier

Cheddar Cheese Soup w/Pretzel bread, followed by a perfectly cooked steak. :thumbsup2

The best meal I've had was at Bistro de Paris. I suspect that V&A would surpass it if I ever go there but I'm not going to bring a jacket and tie to WDW. :rotfl2:

Jiko comes in second place with Le Cellier coming in at the top non signature restaurant.

so far it would be Ohanas. Now that DD is 17 and DS is 19, we'll be branching out into some other dining options but Ohanas has been our favorite since trip 1 when they were small.:cool1: We like their new menu better than the old.

haven't done enough eating there to pick yet...lol However this time we are trying brown derby, le cellier, and marakkesh, so we'll see...

so far my most interesting meal was the pirahna I had at coral reef 5 years ago...LOL! It was actually really good!

Thanks for the great responses!!!!!I am glad to see Jiko is so popular. I can't wait to go back there so I can enjoy the tenderloin and mac and cheese one night and then try the short ribs on another night. I have never ordered short ribs before and am really looking forward to trying them.
Thanks again!!!!!!!!:)

For dinner mine would be the mushroom filet with a side of sauteed mushrooms and bernaise sauce with a caesar salad at Le Cellier

For breakfast it would be the eggs benedict with potatoes and a pressed pot of coffee from Kona

so far it would be Ohanas. Now that DD is 17 and DS is 19, we'll be branching out into some other dining options but Ohanas has been our favorite since trip 1 when they were small.:cool1: We like their new menu better than the old.

I'm in agreement. The Turkey tips alone are worth the trip, and I'm not wildly fond of turkey. Beef, Pork, Sausage, Cheesy potatoes... I'm ready to go back:goodvibes

It would have to be sushi at CA Grill followed by the tamarin filet and the valrona (sp?) chocolate cake with ice cream. Oh yes, and don't forget the COSMO!

BillSears:
At V&A, you don't need a tie. And they'll give you a jacket to wear...
And my vote goes to V&A as well. Tho JIko comes in close, with that braised Lamb Shank they have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter