Best location to view parade at MGM

Blaze12

Is it time for our next visit yet??????
Does anyone have any tips for viewing the afternoon parade at MGM studios?? I think it is called Stars in cars??

I like to watch it from where the parade starts over by Star Tours. The crowds arn't usually that big over there as they are on Hollywood Boulevard and you'll be the first ones to see the parade. Stars and Motor Cars is a lot of fun (my favorite parade), so I hope you like it too. :)

If you stake out your spot early enough, you can get a bench between sounds dangerous and star tours. Noone can sit in front of you and you don't have to sit on the ground. You will most likely have to get that about an hour or so before the parade if it is busy in the park that day.

Thanks to advice from these boards we found the ideal spot. There are these half walls in front of the celebrity heads to the right of Sounds Dangerous. You can sit on the walls and no one can get infront of you. I was so glad I had asked this question here because the seats were perfect! We arrived 1/2 hour before the parade and there was 1 wall available. ;)

Originally posted by CamColt
Thanks to advice from these boards we found the ideal spot. There are these half walls in front of the celebrity heads to the right of Sounds Dangerous. You can sit on the walls and no one can get infront of you. I was so glad I had asked this question here because the seats were perfect! We arrived 1/2 hour before the parade and there was 1 wall available. ;)

That is exactly where I was going to say we watched one of 3 Stars & Motorcars parades we saw during our December trip. It was a great spot::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter