Best Location for Pool View Room at AKL

alice0826

Mouseketeer
Hi! We are headed down to WDW in December to visit our DD who is working there on the CP. We usually stay at Pop Century to save some $$ but due to her CM discount we have booked a pool view room at AKL. Yay! :cool1: I don't know much about the room views and locations at this resort, so I was hoping that some of you Disney experts might be able to steer me in the right direction. Thanks! :)

Hi! We are headed down to WDW in December to visit our DD who is working there on the CP. We usually stay at Pop Century to save some $$ but due to her CM discount we have booked a pool view room at AKL. Yay! :cool1: I don't know much about the room views and locations at this resort, so I was hoping that some of you Disney experts might be able to steer me in the right direction. Thanks! :)

How wonderful that you will be staying at AKL :woohoo: and congrats to your DD for being in the CP -- I hope she is loving it! :thumbsup2

I would like to suggest you visit us at this thread:

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2961001&page=153

We are self-proclaimed "Jamborinis" and "Kidanites" and I know someone in our group will know the perfect location for you to request! ;) We'll also be happy to answer any other AKL questions you might have! :goodvibes

Hi Laura....thanks for providing the link to this thread. I'm sure I'll find a wealth of information about AKL. Our DD is working in outdoor foods at Animal Kingdom and considers AKL to be her "home resort". Lol! She is having a great time meeting new friends and being able to be in her favorite home away from home every day. We are really looking forward to our stay and can't wait to see our DD! :)

We really liked Zebra trail. It was a little bit of a walk from the lobby if you follow the corridors, but closer if you walk past Mara and near the pool area. It was tucked away near the corner of the pool and near a stairwell, so it was so easy to get to the pool and the Mara. I know Giraffe is closer to the buses and the front of the resort, but we liked the view from our Zebra trail room and the "tucked away" location. By the way, LOVED the pool view - I'd choose it over savannah even if it was more expensive!

acace4c3.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter