Best Location at WDW to have an adult beverage with a view

txguy29

FAT_GUY_IN_A_LITTLE_COAT
Currently going solo to the WDW area and as most adults do, like to pop off for a nightcap during the evening hours. I am curious if anyone has any recommendations for grabbing an adult beverage with a great view.

The lounge at the top of contemporary if you can get in. Not the lowest cost place to do this but it's a great view and something you should experience at least once. Aim near fireworks at MK time great view of them as well.

The lounge at the top of contemporary if you can get in. Not the lowest cost place to do this but it's a great view and something you should experience at least once. Aim near fireworks at MK time great view of them as well.
I was just about to say this! I love doing this and then going out to the observation deck for the fireworks.

I'm heading out there solo 2/6-2/8 looking for the same thing. I do really like Top of the World Lounge. Any other places that come to mind?

The Polynesian is nice if you like Dole Whips--get the Spiky Pineapple and sit on the deck to watch the fireworks. Not as good a view as the Contemporary, but the drink is pretty amazing and it probably won't be as busy.

The Polynesian is nice if you like Dole Whips--get the Spiky Pineapple and sit on the deck to watch the fireworks. Not as good a view as the Contemporary, but the drink is pretty amazing and it probably won't be as busy.
I enjoy having a drink pretty much anywhere along the lagoon in WS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter