Best Italian food in Disney?

LSUfan4444 said:
I am so glad to see all the Tony's reviews on here. We have never eaten there and have tried on our last couple visits but were never successful. .

Thank your lucky stars!

Sent from my Galaxy SII

We like Via Napoli and Tuttu. Mama Melrose is ok, but wasn't anything special (at least to us). Tony's was actually good the two times we ate there, and yes we had marinara-sauce items.

Il Mulino is a branch of one of the top New York City Italian restaurants and controlled by them..

Tutto Italia and Via Napoli are parts of a chain of various restaurants throughout the US.

Tony's and Mama Melrose are what Disney thinks Italian food is.

Il Mulino( I could make a meal from both the tuna and beef carpaccio) but it is quite pricey! Portobello's , not on the level of Il Mulino but also good and a bit less expensive. From the parks, Via Napoli, excellent pizza (partial to the mushroom) and the appetizer platter is very tasty and plentiful! I haven' eaten at Tutto in years so can't comment!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter