Best ice cream/frozen concoction in WDW....

Alice42

Alice in Wonderland lover
Help!
I am a frozen treat lover and I am looking for new concoctions when I venture to WDW next month. :)
I need suggestions, but I already LOVE the dole whips, so I need some more ideas!;)

A vote here for the frozen raspberry lemonade slush from Enchanted Grove in the MK. It really hits the spot on a hot Florida day.

The Sorbet Trio that's on the dessert menu at Citrico's. That in itself is worth dining there :)

Anne

My vote is for any ice cream sundae at Beaches and Cream. However, I personally love the No Way Jose Sundae...Yummy. Also, 50's PTC has awesome milkshakes.

We are looking forward to having a brownie sundae from the Mrs. Potts stand in MK.

Plaza Dessert at the Plaza Restaurant - butter pecan ice cream, hot fudge, hot caramel, whipped cream and nuts.

So many places...so little time. We loved the banana split at Beaches & Cream!

Mine is a chocolate malt from Ghirardelli's. DW would say the Tollhouse chocolate chip ice cream cookie sandwich from Sleepy Hollow at the MK. Other favorites are:

Milky Way Sundae from B&C
cherry kaki-gori in Japan
pineapple float from the Dole Whip place in MK
caramel sundae at Auntie Gravity's in MK

Mickey Bars!!

Kaki Gori is at the Japanese pavilion. In a little cart outside. It is shaved ice topped with fruit syrups. As of May 2003, they had:

Strawberry, Honeydew Melon or Tangerine

Rainbow (All three toppings)

You have to try...it is yummy!

Strawberry Swirl at the Enchanted Grove at MK. This is vanilla soft serve ice cream swirled with strawberry sherbert. It is very yummy!!

I'm not sure what the shop is called, but right near Space Mountain there's an ice cream shop that makes a frozen coffee that is soooo good. It's coffee ice cream and coffee and whipped cream. Kind of like a Coffee Coolata only BETTER!

At Beaches and Cream. FROZEN SUNSHINE. It is Great.

It is, vanilla ice cream, oranghe sherbert, and club soda mixed like a milkshake and served with whipped cream and little orange candies. It is great.

I have to go with the hot fudge sundae at Ghiradelli icecream shop in DTD. THE best hot fudge I have ever had!

--Tammie :D

I love the dole whips too. 50's Prime Time Cafe shakes are excellent too.

Fantasia73 that frozen coffee thing sounds like something to try.

We love Dole Whips, have to have them at least 2 or 3 times on every trip. After reading some of the other choices I can see we are going to have to try some new places on our upcoming trip.

Fruit Smoothie at Le Cellier (I tried at least 4 different smoothies my last trip because I had this one first - but none of the others quite stood up to it - Olivia's and Kona Cafe are 2 I remember - good, but not Le Cellier)

Dole Whip and Ghirardelli sundaes are incredible. Also, I really really love the Frozen Cokes in Tomorrowland--I don't remember where they sell them, but I hope they still have them! Really chills me out on a hot Florida day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter