Best hotel pool area in Vegas?

I see the original question was posed a few months back, but I studied this very topic before booking our Vegas trip in late 2019. DH and I took my parents to Vegas for their first time. I knew we wanted a pool day and it would have to be an environment that was relaxing and where we all felt comfortable - no pool clubs or party. We ended up staying at the Venetian and really loved their pool complex. We had access to both the Venetian side and the Palazzo side, both were great and relatively quiet. We booked a cabana on the Palazzo side - I don't recall the number but it was by itself and adjacent to restrooms, a perfect location. Loved it! We also strongly considered the Paris because the pool area seemed pretty relaxed and the location is great, but I had read reviews that the pool area was mostly shaded which we didn't want.

We love the pool at the golden nugget downtown. It has a fun slide and a shark tank !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter