• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best hotel for separate beds for 2 kids

FSU Girl

DIS Veteran
I'm planning a trip with two kids for the first time. They don't really get along so separate beds to sleep in would be best for them. I don't own DVC but love the Villas and have been booking them for cash lately. I think doing this instead of a normal hotel room will be better with all the space. I just don't know which hotel would be best for this.

Do all the one bedroom Villas have a pull out sofa and a sleeper chair? Do only some? Would my best bet be to book a two bedroom villa? It makes me a little nervous we could end up with a lock-out since the kids are little and would have their own door. Also all the two bedrooms seem extra expensive. Renting points would probably be cheaper but we are looking to go in the beginning of December so I doubt there would be any availability.

Any suggestions would be welcome!

1BR with sleeper sofa and sleeper chair...OKW , BLT and AKV (except the value 1BR) and VGF has sleeper sofa and fold down Murphy bed.
Some resorts, for a 2BR, have a booking that is dedicated specified so you wouldn't get a lock off.
You should try and rent. Try David's or the rent boards here.

Poly, BCV & BWV & BRV studios all have a Murphy pull down bed in addition to one queen bed and a double sized sleep sofa. Any of those should be less expensive than a 1 bedroom.

I doubt renting is an option right now. I believe the first half of December is pretty much sold out for points. There may be cash availability, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter