Best hotel for family of 4 and MIL???

mt mommy

Mouseketeer
Which hotel would you suggest for our family of 4. Me, DH, DD (6) and DS (4) along with my MIL.

I am not opposed to offsite. I really want to stay at a DL resort hotel, but is there enough room??

What about Residence Inn? Anybody stayed there much?

Thanks for your advice in Advance!!:)

Our room at the DLH had two beds plus a small daybed. The daybed is really child-sized, not meant for an adult.
HTH

I think a 1 bedroom suite at dlh would be plenty big for you, you can get two beds in the bedroom and a pull out sofa in the main room.

We are doing a 2 bedroom suite with our family in a few weeks and it sounds like it's huge. We are doing a king in one room, and two queens in the other plus the pull out, but you have the option of two queens in both rooms plus the pull out. For us we will have dh, me, dd(8), ds(3), dd (6mos) and MIL. And this way, MIL gets her own room.

We stay at PPH and DLH a few times each year, me, DW, DD7 and DD10. My mother joins us half the time. We always have plenty of room with all 5 of us.

A regular room at DLH will work great!! You and hubby share a bed, MIL and 1 child share a bed and then the other child gets the daybed. The daybed is the size of a twin bed if you take the back pillows off so even MIL would fit there. :-D Very comfy too!!

Which hotel would you suggest for our family of 4. Me, DH, DD (6) and DS (4) along with my MIL.

I am not opposed to offsite. I really want to stay at a DL resort hotel, but is there enough room??

What about Residence Inn? Anybody stayed there much?

Thanks for your advice in Advance!!:)

mt mommy... if cost is an issue, definitely the Residence Inn (Maingate - on clemetine) is a great choice. I've stayed there about a dozen times with my dh, ds(10) and dd(6). We normally get the 1-bedroom suite. It has two queen beds in the bedroom and a sofa-sleeper in the living room. Plenty of room and having a full kitchen (with fridge, microwave, range, dishwasher, etc) is a big bonus! This summer I'll be in the same situation as you... we're going in August and bringing my mother... so this time I booked the bi-level suite... it's a little bit bigger and has more beds (a king in the loft, plus a bathroom) and in the downstairs bedroom you can either have two queen beds or a bunk bed and the living room still has the sofa sleeper.

The staff at Resi. Inn are great. We've had nothing but pleasant experiences there!

mt mommy... if cost is an issue, definitely the Residence Inn (Maingate - on clemetine) is a great choice. I've stayed there about a dozen times with my dh, ds(10) and dd(6). We normally get the 1-bedroom suite. It has two queen beds in the bedroom and a sofa-sleeper in the living room. Plenty of room and having a full kitchen (with fridge, microwave, range, dishwasher, etc) is a big bonus! This summer I'll be in the same situation as you... we're going in August and bringing my mother... so this time I booked the bi-level suite... it's a little bit bigger and has more beds (a king in the loft, plus a bathroom) and in the downstairs bedroom you can either have two queen beds or a bunk bed and the living room still has the sofa sleeper.

The staff at Resi. Inn are great. We've had nothing but pleasant experiences there!
I'm leaning towards the Residence Inn. We have always loved that chain in any city we're at.

Thanks!!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter