Best GOOD (but quick) or takeout for foodies with a terror toddler!

JennCa

DIS Veteran
So, I have to fess up that I love eating out and love good food, but...

Unfortunately our 17 month old is a nightmare at restaurants so we don't bring him that often. At home, we trade with friends so we can go out in peace or we go to high end grocery stores or quick service places to get rottiesserie chix, salads, take out Thai or Indian, good Mexican places that are quick but high quality food like Chipolte.

Anyway, what are my options since we are staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek so we have a fridge/micro and all, but I'm not planning to cook much.

What are some GOOD, high quality places that are super fast or do take out?

Jenn

So, I have to fess up that I love eating out and love good food, but...

Unfortunately our 17 month old is a nightmare at restaurants so we don't bring him that often. At home, we trade with friends so we can go out in peace or we go to high end grocery stores or quick service places to get rottiesserie chix, salads, take out Thai or Indian, good Mexican places that are quick but high quality food like Chipolte.

Anyway, what are my options since we are staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek so we have a fridge/micro and all, but I'm not planning to cook much.

What are some GOOD, high quality places that are super fast or do take out?

Jenn
Whole Foods is about a 15 minute drive.

Wolfgang Puck Express at downtown disney is a good toddler option. You can sit outside to calm the screaming.

Publix has a pretty good deli, although not as high-end as Whole Foods. Also about 15 minutes away.

Remember, you are in Orlando, the kid-mecca, so I expect a good number of screaming toddlers no matter where we go.

I say perfect opportunity to take him for a sit down dinner. No one will notice another crying kid ;) Good luck!!

I say perfect opportunity to take him for a sit down dinner. No one will notice another crying kid ;) Good luck!!

My DD was the sameway at that age..I'm with ccvb on this,take him and don't worry what others think.It's not like it is the movie theatre!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter