Best Friends Pet Hotel Question--What's it like working there?

Shannoncz

Earning My Ears
Hello all

I'm a professional pet groomer and moderate-to-massive Disney fan. Because of that overlap it's always been kind of a dream to work at the best friends pet hotel at Disneyworld. Does anyone have experience working for them? I'm wondering things like if they pay commission vs hourly, if they take tips and if its cash vs debit, if they have set schedules or it varies, and if it is a clean/organized/professional salon environment. I've worked for PetSmart, a vet, and a privately owned salon, and have been grooming for just about a decade.

My entire family lives in the Florida Keys and all my best friends live up in Atlantic Canada (where I hope to move back to someday!) For now I'm just kind of floating between cities and salons trying to find one that fits me just right... I'm starting to look at Best Friends because it would be amazing to work right by Disneyworld and I'd be only a short flight or 1 day drive from my parents and siblings, and only 1 flight and a 1hr time difference from the Maritimes. Orlando is about the same rent-wise as where I currently live, and believe it or not I really miss humidity now that I live out in the desert lol.

Any input would be appreciated.. thanks!

I don't know about the pay, but I have a friend that LOVES the pet hotel. She has an elderly dog and will bring her for a Disney Day Out if she's planning a long park day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter