Best Family Restaurant?

amybrian25

Earning My Ears
DVC Platinum
What is the best Disney Restaurant for a family? We don't have a lot of time and I want to make sure we find a great spot to eat.

There is a lot of scope here! Are you looking for dining in parks?
How old are the kids?
Do they like characters?
When you say not a lot of time, what do you mean?
If you have littles who like characters, and are in the park, some of the best Table Service would be
MK: Crystal Palace, buffet, Pooh characters, Liberty Tree travers, family style, food comes out quickly
Epcot: garden grill, characters, family style; Biergarten, buffet , fun show; San Angel, Mexican, eating inside the pyramid, Via Napoli, pizza; Coral Reef, by the aquarium, food is okay, aquarium is great
HS: Hollywood &Dine, Characters, Buffet; Roundup Rodeo, new BBQ family style place; Sci Fi, eat in cars with cheesy monster movie clips; 50s Prime Time cafe, back in the 50#
AK: Tusker House, characters, African themed buffet(my fav character meal on property); Yak &Yeti, PF changs style Chinese; Satuli Canteen, QS above average

Without much context to go off of in your question, I’m going to suggest Tusker House in Animal Kingdom. It’s a fun character meal with Mickey and Friends, buffet style so everyone can find what they like, and the food is very good. A must do for us every trip.

Satuli Canteen is a good quick service, so not time consuming.
Good food, lots of choices, a/c.

There isn't a best family restaurant. There are restaurants for every family, cuisine, and budget in the parks, but there isn't a "best".

Take a minute and look through different menus, then come ask opinions on a few that you've created a narrow list of. People are more than happy to share their experience and what they loved/hated about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter