Best DS resort with shuttle?

alyssa18o6

Disney Obsessed.
We decided to come back for a quick trip during food and wine. I’m trying to make it as cheap as possible. We’re looking at ASMo right now, but I’m open to staying in one of the Disney Springs resorts if they offer shuttle to and from the airport and parks. Anyone have any suggestions on cost cutting in the room department?

The Disney Springs resorts are discussed on our Orlando Hotels and Attractions board; I’ll move this thread over there. :)

The Disney Springs Hotels provide continuous transportation to all four theme parks. The shuttles operate a little differently than the ones at the Disney Resort. Information on the Disney Springs Hotels shuttles can be found here:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-springs-hotels-bus-information.3653605/

Be sure to check the marketing website for the Disney Springs Hotels. You may find a discounted rate there:

http://disneyspringshotels.com/

The only hotels in the Disney World area that provide free airport transportation are the Disney Resorts. If you're not planning on renting a car, your options from/to the airport include:
  • Mears Shared-Ride Shuttles: $24 one-way/$38 round-trip for adults, $19 one-way/$29 round-trip for children
  • Traditional Taxis: approximately $50-60 one-way, depending on traffic
  • "Shared Ride" (Lyft, Uber): no idea the cost as I don't use unlicensed taxis
Whether moving to a Disney Springs Hotel ends up saving you money depends upon the costs during your trip dates. Sometimes, you can get a deal where the room plus the cost of airport transportation is less than the Disney Resort cost. Other times, you're better off sticking with Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter