Best DIS/UG tips we used in May!

MeLaNie9

DIS Veteran
Crystal Lite on-the-go packets for bottled water (water at WDW really does taste terrible).
Packing ponchos and stroller rain cover each day (we had a whole day of constant rain while at AK).
Stick out the rain (rides at AK had no lines whatsoever).
Take WDW Railroad to Toontown just before Toontown opens (we were first in line to see Mickey).
Baby swapping and letting CM's know that you are a single rider (I walked right past hoards of people in line for Soarin as a single rider).
Use MK Early Magic Hours (no lines for Cinderella's Carousel, Winnie the Pooh, Peter Pan, IASW).
Get the resort mug if you feel that you will be able to fill it a few times a day (I filled mine 1-2 times each morning and evening plus whenever we went back to our room in the afternoon before park-hopping).
If you stay at the Poly in the longhouses near the TTC, just walk to the TTC each day to catch the express monorail.
Give your young kid a break each day - either time to nap in the room or in the stroller.

We had a great trip - hope you do too!!! :moped:

MeLaNie9 said:
Crystal Lite on-the-go packets for bottled water (water at WDW really does taste terrible).
Packing ponchos and stroller rain cover each day (we had a whole day of constant rain while at AK).
Stick out the rain (rides at AK had no lines whatsoever).
Take WDW Railroad to Toontown just before Toontown opens (we were first in line to see Mickey).
Baby swapping and letting CM's know that you are a single rider (I walked right past hoards of people in line for Soarin as a single rider).
Use MK Early Magic Hours (no lines for Cinderella's Carousel, Winnie the Pooh, Peter Pan, IASW).
Get the resort mug if you feel that you will be able to fill it a few times a day (I filled mine 1-2 times each morning and evening plus whenever we went back to our room in the afternoon before park-hopping).
If you stay at the Poly in the longhouses near the TTC, just walk to the TTC each day to catch the express monorail.
Give your young kid a break each day - either time to nap in the room or in the stroller.

We had a great trip - hope you do too!!! :moped:

THANKS! :thumbsup2

I second the personal drink packets!! And now they have Kool-aid ones too!

The train is a great tip too!

Thanks again! Love to hear what works for others. :wave:

Thank you for the great tips! I have already got my rain ponchos I will have to get the crystal lite or the kool-aid packets. :rotfl:

I second the crystal light packets. We had them in various flavors and they really came in handy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter