Best Dining Rotation for Western Cruise?

stormkrow

Mouseketeer
I've been reading (and responding) on this board for several months now. I've read all the advice and info on the best dining rotations for the 7 day cruises. I guess I'm a fanatic about planning a vacation and working out all the kinks before the vacation begins. Details, Details, Details!

Here's a question I haven't seen debated yet.

What's the best dining rotation for the 7-day western Caribbean cruise? Our family includes two teenagers (not young kids) and we have the early seating.

Since the western cruise includes a stop on Sunday (unlike the eastern cruise which has two days at sea), how does that impact on the rotation? I suspect dinner that night will be light - lot's of people will be in Key West waiting for the sunset. Also, the western cruise only has 2 days at sea. Any thoughts on when the formal nights will be?

So, what's best, folks?

:rolleyes:

I think it's too soon to tell. :)

Formal nights are typically on sea days, but who knows? I think we have to wait until DCL announces a little more about the Western Caribbean dinner plans before deciding. I do think that the menus and general themes will be the same, though. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter