Best deal for Sea World?

Can you ever get BOGO deals? Black Friday specials etc? Just wondering what the best deal may be.

Annual passes were offered buy one, get one free on several past Black Friday sales, so that was probably the very best admission deal offered (though last year, the AP's were only BOGO 50% off). Certainly the free parking and in-park discounts (dining, shopping, tours, etc.) certainly helps add value to this type of ticket, too.

Sometimes Seaworld offers a ticket that gives free all day dining, which is pretty decent if you only need a single day.

A regular admission (with or without the dolphin swim) gets you complimentary 14-day admission to both Seaworld and Aquatica. Depending on the season, this can work out to be a spectacular offer.

Not too long ago, they were offering at-par pricing for Canadians. These are their current Canadian offers: https://seaworld.com/orlando/Special-Offers/canada

It really depends how many days you are looking to go and what time of year. The Blue Friday deals were only good through March 2017 I believe. If you go multiple days and eat in the park an AP with dining plan is a great deal. You can also get one AP and others get Funcards. If it's only one day they have deals for $80 to $100 that includes admission and all day dining. Funcards are only about $100 and are good for admission through 12/31/17 but don't include parking.

It really depends how many days you are looking to go and what time of year. The Blue Friday deals were only good through March 2017 I believe. If you go multiple days and eat in the park an AP with dining plan is a great deal. You can also get one AP and others get Funcards. If it's only one day they have deals for $80 to $100 that includes admission and all day dining. Funcards are only about $100 and are good for admission through 12/31/17 but don't include parking.

So far, in the past sales, annual passes purchased under the Blue Friday promotion could be activated anytime within one year of purchase (then were valid for 365 days from the date of activation).

For us, the BOGO half off didn't work out to be the best deal. What worked for us was getting one AP with the extra three months. I think that was $168. Then, my three kids got fun cards with the extra three months for $99 each. My AP also got a free ticket in January, which a relative used, and will get another free ticket in Sept. (And then another next January likely since I have it for 15 months!) I can also purchase 6 tickets at 50% off. So, though we bought one AP due to free parking, it was worth it for so much more. (It's also gets 10% off food and access to the passholders lounge and other special deals).

If you need a hotel also, their vacation packages can be a good deal. We got a fifth night free and kids free package that was very reasonable. Check their site for available hotels and prices. Also included length of stay pass to SeaWorld and Aquatica. Tickets for four people all week plus six nights in a resort and resort fees and taxes for under $850. Did not include parking, so you have to add that to the cost.

Seaworld is so cheap right now that a deal really isn't needed but the best deal is the buy 1 day get the rest of the year deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter