• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best deal for Pleasure Island?

SkylarKD

Mouseketeer
My fiance and I will be going to Disney World for our honeymoon, and staying in a Downtown Disney hotel. Needless to say, we'd like to go to Pleasure Island, at least a few times.

What is the best deal for going to Pleasure Island? I know we can get 2 admissions included if we buy 5 day park hopper plus tickets, but we might want to go more than twice, because we'll be in Orlando for 7 nights. Apparently they don't have the deal anymore where you buy one night's admission and only $5 gets you in for the rest of the week.

What are your tips for getting the most time at Pleasure Island, for the best price?

(edit - Kirstin's Mommy, you're right, I mentioned the wrong pass - I can't keep them all straight! ;) We were looking at the 5 day park hopper plus, and pleasure Island would use up our Plus options)

Last I heard, with the Ultimate Park Hopper ticket you could get in as many times as you want. But you have to be staying in a Disney resort to get the Ultimate Park Hopper. The Park Hopper Plus tickets will get you in, if you use one of your plus options. The number of options you have is dependent on how many days you have on your ticket. The 5 day one has 2 options, 6 day has 3, 7 day has 4.....They have tickets on ticketmania for Pleasure Island as well. Hope that helps!

You might consider Pleasure Island's own annual pass, which I belive costs $60.

Check again when you get there to see whether the five more nights for five more dollars (on a single ticket purchase) is available on the week(s) you go.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

The 5 for $5 add-on was available in Oct 2003 and January 2004.
Don't know if it has anything to do with expected attendance or not. You should check, just to know for next time.
Have a good trip.

is still available.... I just got back and it cost me more to go to PI than my friend. I used my hopper plus days. She got 6 full days for $25 total.... I was just there on Friday night and it was available.... you might want to call Disney to be sure it will be offered on the dates you are there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter